Are you a not-for-profit or charity?
- You must identify and contact an FPA member to nominate your application
- Complete your section of the online form and enter the FPA member’s details
- An email will be sent to the FPA member to complete their section of the application form. They must the login details contained in the email.
Are you an FPA member?
- Please consider a local not-for-profit or charity that you could nominate for a grant
- Complete your section of the application form and enter your nominated the details of your not-for-profit or charity
- An email will be sent to your nominated organisation to complete their section of the application form. They must the login details contained in the email.
2021 grant applications will open in mid-2021. Please check back for more information.
Eligible not-for-profits are:
- Australian based not-for-profits assisting youth in need, aged between 12-25
- Charities with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status
- Registered charities
- Not for profit organisations (NFPs)
Finding a financial planner to support your application
If you do not have an existing contact or relationship with an FPA member, you can still apply for a grant!
Find a Planner
When you have identified an FPA member, he or she must:
1. Be briefed about your organisation and the project for which funding is sought
2. Agree to complete a nomination form to support your application
3. Complete their section of the application form.
All grants are made at the sole discretion of the Future2 Foundation, based on a thorough evaluation of individual applications, our determination of relative priorities, and the availability of funds.
Future2 has the right not to award any specific grant for any reason, or for no apparent reason, no matter how deserving the proposed project may be or closely the requester has followed the guidelines and procedures.