2021 Future2 Make the Difference! Grants program now open
Future2 grants are directed at grassroots programs supporting young Australians aged between 12 – 25 years old who are experiencing social, financial or physical hardship.
Future2 is calling for applications for one-year grants of up to $10,000
Grant eligibility and how to apply
Applications to receive grant funding are invited from organisations that have programs to address the needs of disadvantaged young Australians through
- EDUCATION Including skills training and leadership development
- ENGAGEMENT Including mentoring and juvenile justice programs
- EMPLOYMENT Including work experience and job readiness training
- WELLBEING Including remedial programs for drug and alcohol dependence
- INDEPENDENT LIVING Including addressing social exclusion and homelessness
Every application must be supported by a financial planner who is a member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA).
Applications must be completed online. Full details regarding grant deadlines, eligibility and applications are available here. Applications are open until 5pm Friday 30 July 2021 and successful applicants will be announced in November 2021.
Finding a financial planner to support your application
If you are a not-for-profit and you do not have an existing contact or relationship with an FPA member, you can still apply for a grant. You can identity FPA members in your area in two ways:
- Visit Find a Planner and enter your suburb; or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put in touch with your local FPA Chapter
Once you have identified an FPA member to endorse your grant application, the FPA member must:
- Be briefed about your organisation and the project for which funding is being sought
- Agree to complete a nomination form to support your application
- Complete their section of the online application by 5pm on Friday 30 July 2021.
We look forward to receiving your grant application.