2022 Future2 Make the Difference! Grants program
Future2 grants are awarded to grassroots programs supporting young Australians aged between 12 – 25 years old who are experiencing social, financial or physical hardship.
Applications for the 2022 grants program open on Monday 15 August.
Applications to receive grant funding are invited from organisations that have programs to address the needs of disadvantaged young Australians through
- EDUCATION Including skills training and leadership development
- ENGAGEMENT Including mentoring and juvenile justice programs
- EMPLOYMENT Including work experience and job readiness training
- WELLBEING Including remedial programs for drug and alcohol dependence
- INDEPENDENT LIVING Including addressing social exclusion and homelessness
Every application must be supported by a financial planner who is a member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA).
Applications open: Monday 15 August 2022
Applications close: 5pm, Friday 30 September 2022
Winners announced: November 2022
Finding a financial planner to support your application
If you are a not-for-profit and you do not have an existing contact or relationship with an FPA member, you can still apply for a grant. You can identity FPA members in your area in two ways:
- Visit Find a Planner and enter your suburb; or
- Email email@example.com and we’ll put in touch with your local FPA Chapter
Once you have identified an FPA member to endorse your grant application, the FPA member must:
- Be briefed about your organisation and the project for which funding is being sought
- Agree to complete a nomination form to support your application
- Complete their section of the online application