Our 2020 Future2 challenges ended on 30 November. Huge thanks to everyone who participated and contributed to our fundraising result.
Please stay tuned for updates about our 2021 Future2 challenges.
FUTURE2 COMMUNITY CYCLING & WALKING CHALLENGE
Great news! Your Future2 challenges are back in 2020, and this year, you can join in from wherever you are in Australia!
Please join us by walking or riding as far as you can this November. Your participation and ‘sign up’ donation of $120 (which is also tax deductible) will directly support young Australians who deserve a future too through the Future2 Make the Difference! grant program.
You’ll go in the draw to win great prizes as you add up your kilometres over the month. Additional fundraising is optional but highly appreciated – it’s your participation that counts!
I’m in! so what do I do next?
- Simply sign up as an individual or gather your workmates, friends and clients in a team to ride or walk as far as you can.
- Link your preferred fitness tracker (Strava, MapMyFitness, Fitbit or smartphone) for automatic integration with the Future2 Community Cycling & Walking Challenge leaderboard
- If you’d like to challenge yourself even more, set yourself a fundraising target.
- And that’s it! Then simply walk or ride as far as you can from 1 – 30 November.
Along the way, we invite you join in the friendly banter with your fellow walkers and riders from around Australia on Future2’s Facebook page or Strava Club to see where you ran on the Future2 Community Cycling & Walking Challenge leaderboard
be in the draw to win great prizes
Remember, those with the most kilometres or fundraising on the leaderboard will be in the draw to win great prizes during November.
If you’re riding for Future2:
- Ride over 250km, 500km, 750km, 1000km and receive an exclusive certificate
- Ride over 1000km and go into the draw for a case of Future2 Wheel Classic wine
- Raise over $750 and receive an exclusive limited edition Future2 Wheel Classic jersey (custom made for $110)
If you’re walking for Future2:
- Walk over 100km, 150km, 200km, 250km, 300km and receive an exclusive certificate
- Walk over 300km and go into the draw for a case of Future2 Wheel Classic wine
- Raise over $750 and receive an exclusive limited edition Future2 Walking Challenge T-shirt
How to link your fitness tracker to the leaderboard
- Set up your Fitbit fitness tracker. If you have a fitness tracker, but it’s not a Fitbit, you’ll need to download the Fitbit app and then link it to your Strava account
- If you don’t have a fitness tracker, simply download the Fitbit app to your smartphone and allow the app to record basic stats including steps, distance and calories burned.
- Finally, link the Fitbit app to your MyCause fundraising account by following the instructions here.
Please contact our Future2 Coordinator, David Eck for any assistance. Email email@example.com or 1300 337 301.